Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the newest member...











Cooper Lynn Mikkelson was born on Monday night at 9:37 pm. We went into the hospital having some labor pains and they decided it was time for the world to welcome him. Matt and I were sure he was going to come out a girl...so imagine our surprise when he didn't have girlie parts! It took us a couple days to decide on his name but finally agreed he looked like a Cooper. He was born on Matt's grandpa's birthday so that's where Lynn comes in. He is doing very well and doesn't cry too much. He has been the smallest of our bunch weighing in at 7 lb. 12 oun. and 20 1/2 inches long. We get to go home on Thursday. Parker seems to think he's interesting and Scotlyn is happy she gets to be the only princess!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats again. I love the pictures and can't wait to hold him in August! I also LOVE the name...

Ty * April said...

Hi Starr,
I found your blog somehow and check it out once in awhile. (hope that's okay). Congrats on the new baby. He is cute! We are expecting our 3rd baby in June (our first boy and my first pregnancy) and Cooper and Parker were on our list of names. Funny! Hope things are going well for you. You and Matt have a darling family.
April

Deann said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! You are one impressive lady. Also, could Parker be any cuter? Take Care. I am so excited to meet him.
Love ya Deann and Family

Unknown said...

Hi Starr... I forget to check out your blogsite.. I just left you a quick note on FB and saw this site. He is a little doll. hugs and kisses!