Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Visit from the Jones' Family - August 12 & 13


Here is everyone sitting watching the animal show at..."The Zoo". I didn't lie when I said that we took all of our visitors to the zoo.


The kids are feeding the animals.




This is a great picture of the kids in front of the Idaho Falls. We walked a lot this day and it was so hot. When we got lazy because we had walked so far, we called my sister and she came to pick us all up in her car. The six 6 kids piled in the back, with no car seats, and Brit and I sat in the passenger side. Plus we crammed our double and umbrella strollers in her hatchback. She drives a little Pontiac. This was very safe. I should state, so no one calls CPS on us, that we only drove down the street to a shaded area, maybe a mile.



Here is our little Cooper sitting on my counter. Every time I cook, he comes over to me and says, "Me help too, Me help too." So this is what I get: a cute little dude that takes up half my counter space and occasionally spills the ingredients. This morning we were making Swedish pancakes, which are one of the kids favorite breakfast.

No comments: