Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6, 2013

Midweek Update:

Matt has had some really great days. He is able do some things out at the airport and help get the plane ready to go on trips, though he will not be flying. He still cannot lift a lot so I helped him the other night take an extra seat out of the plane and made sure he didn't over due it. I'm sure he loves being able to tell me what to do and where to put things!! We thought we were almost out of the woods but a second set of blood tests came back and they didn't look so good. This was the second time they had bad results. His liver and gall bladder are not working as they should so he is being referred to a GI doc and will need to have an ultrasound of his liver. They were hoping to get him in today. I can't imagine it has nothing to do with all the meds they have him taking!! This could simply be that these two internal body organs haven't got with the program yet and don't know how to start up again. I think both of us will be very happy when this whole ordeal is over and things can get back to a some what normal life. On the upside...my school's annual Mardi Gras fundraiser is next weekend and we are excited to be able to attend this fun event. A few of us are dressing up in 80's theme wear, which should make for some great pictures. My sis will be here for the weekend to help with the kids since I will be busy helping to decorate the convention center where we hold the event. I'm hoping with Matt's longer hair that he'll go as part of a Glam Rock band...I can dream!

No comments: