Tuesday, September 20, 2016

First Day of School!!

First day of School for the loves of my life!! Scotlyn started 8th grade at Eagle Rock Junior High School. She totally rocked 7th grade and is ready for another great year!! She's already taking her high school courses early with US History and Photography under her belt. I couldn't be more proud of this kid!! She continues to run on the cross country team and will start track in the fall. She isn't sure if she wants to be a cheerleader again. We'll have to wait and see what this year has in store for her. Parker started 3rd grade at Snake River Montessori and is in Mrs. McJunkin and Ms. Elizabeth's class. He is also ready for another great year. Cooper started 2nd grade at Snake River Montessori and is in Mrs. Gihring and Mrs. Winterholler's class. I am so happy that all my children love going to school and love learning. I also started my 11th year teaching at Snake River Montessori in the Upper Elementary class. We are all ready to have a wonderful year learning lots of new stuff.

No comments: