Friday, June 9, 2017

Mod Podge of Pics!!

I found some pictures on my phone and realized that they hadn't been blogged yet. The first one is when Parker was going through his "only eat cream cheese" phase. He would eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It was so funny. Now, he can't stand the stuff! The second picture is of my sweet boys when they were little at the Farmer's Market. The last picture is of Coop on his 8th birthday this year. We went through the drive through at Starbucks and ordered a Unicorn Frappuccino. He didn't care for it too much, but I loved it. Too bad they were only a one time deal!! The pictures below are of the kids down by the Snake River with Auntie Sarah, Scotlyn at the 4th of July festivities, Scotlyn, Staci, and I running the Hurdles for Hope race, and the most recent picture is of all of us taking an evening drive and the boys were embarrassing Scotlyn by dabbing everywhere we went.

No comments: