Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Elf & Ugly Sweaters!!

Our elf, aka Snowberry, decided to come visit us again this year. I took a few pictures of her shannanigans; which were quite funny. The boys enjoyed getting up each morning to see what Snowberry had done. She/he also brought them Lego advent calendars. Our school had its annual holiday houses on Friday, December 21. For the boys' classroom singing, everyone decided to wear ugly sweaters. Grandma Wendy had been here for the week so she made them their sweaters. Parker's had a snow globe attached to his front and Cooper's had a reindeer throwing up. In my opinion, they had the best sweaters. Cooper also got a snowflake shaved into his head for the holiday season. There is also a picture of a very special gift that my kids bought. This is the first present that they thought of all by themselves. Cooper came up with the idea, asked Parker and Scotlyn to help with the money, and had Matt order it. I was so touched by their thoughtfulness. I will forever remember this special heart from my sweet babies.

No comments: