Thursday, September 25, 2008

another april birthday...

I went to the doctor yesterday...and we have a date, well roughly! Our new little one should be here the middle to the end of April. I had Parker near my birthday...so maybe I'll have this one near Matt's, which is the 12th. I'm about 9 weeks right now...so the count down in on. For those of you that do not know, we have decided not find out what this one is. We want to be surprised. Please just pray for a healthy baby. We'll keep you updated as the months pass!

5 comments:

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

Congrats again. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

Daisy Paige said...

You are crazy!! I can't imagine being pregnant right now and staying sane. Congrats!

Summer Wilson said...

Wow, congrats on the pregnancy. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe you guys are going to have 3 KIDS!!

Vera said...

I'd appreciate it if you had the baby on April 19th.... in honor of ME!!!!

gina said...

hey Starr, Congrats. It has been forever since I have talked to you. Yes it's me Gina. I got your blog from Todd. I hope you don't mind. You will have to check mine out. jackandginaeves@blogspot.com
I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids. WoW are you crazy????? I know I am.He He talk to ya soon Gina