Saturday, September 13, 2008

David & Cortney's Wedding











We went down to Midway this weekend for the wedding of David and Cortney (for those of you that don't know them...it's Matt's cousin). We had such a great time catching up with old friends (London 2011?), making new ones, and visiting family. We stayed at the beautiful Homestead Resort, which was where the wedding took place. David and Cortney looked beautiful together and we had a wonderful weekend. We were able to take some really good pictures. I didn't get all the people I wanted, but hopefully at the next one (Ryan? Sarah?) Just Kidding!

2 comments:

Chuck and Drema said...

I Miss You! tears fall from my eyes as I see how God has gifted me with such a beautiful daughter and my Grandchildren how I miss them so bad! I probly shoulnt open this blog it just brings tears to my eyes I miss them soooooooooooo much. I pray the Lord will bring us together again as a family.
Love Love Nana

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

It was great to see you guys too and chatting it up. I really hope the London trip materializes. If you have any more photos I would appreciate it if you could e-mail them to me. Hit us up next time you are in town.